Wednesday, July 01, 2009

New focus for the blog.

July.
.
June is over and July is here. July is full of feast days I love. Today is the Precious Blood and Bl Junipero Serra. Saturday is Bl. Pier Giorgio, Monday Maria Goretti, and the crown jewel of feasts is July 16, Our Lady of Mt. Carmel... I'll save my fireworks for Our Lady.
.
Pride month - the President declared it such - is over. There will be a moratorium on that subject on this blog for as long as I can keep my mouth shut. (And don't start counting the days.) I hate to sound defeatist, but like I said in a post a day or two ago - it's over. Gay marriage, gay education, gay, gay, gay - it's gone mainstream - just like contraception and abortion.

.
Better start homeschooling and hurry into the ark.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belinda's right - it ain't gonna be pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol5:11 PM

    The new ark is Mary, right?

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.